This Department level includes enrolment for unlimited team members.
This online course will help you to make assessment purposeful in your physical education program. You will discover and explore easy to use assessment tools & strategies that you can use straight away in your gym. In the Physical Education Assessment Strategies & Tools online course you will learn:
- Strategies and ideas to design and implement purposeful assessments for your physical education program.
- Simple ways to collect and manage data to help inform your assessment and teaching practice.
- How to use video analysis tools to streamline your assessment and collect evidence of student progress.
- Printable and digital downloadable assessment tools that you can implement immediately.
- How to use a variety of teacher, peer & self-assessments in your physical education program.
- How technology can support and aid you in your assessment practices.
- How to assess fundamental movement competency.
- Proven methods for assessing decision making and tactical understanding.
- Formative, informal assessment strategies to inform your teaching practice.
The Course Includes:
- Easy to follow video lessons for each and every topic.
- Tried and tested printable and digital assessment tools for immediate use in your gym.
- Access to the course anytime, anywhere on any device.
- Online Facebook group where can discuss the course and assessment ideas with other students.
The course includes FREE ACCESS FOR ALL DEPARTMENT MEMBERS to the Movement Skills Assessment Toolkit & Swimming Assessment Toolkit (valued at $55 per person)
More info can be found at: https://www.iphys-ed.com/assessment-course/