Welcome to the Creating Game Animations with Keynote course.
This self paced online course is designed for physical educators who wish to learn how to create simple game animations to support student learning in their physical education program. Game animations can help you present new games, or tactical concepts to your students visually in a highly engaging way. Using the power of Keynote for Mac you will design custom graphics, animate and explore ways to share and present your new animations with students.
By completing this course you will be able to:
- Create custom graphics using Keynote.
- Animate graphics using Keynote.
- Create game animations for your #PhysEd program.
- Add voiceovers to your game animations.
- Convert your animations into video & GIF format for ease of sharing.
This course is designed for all physical educators and no prior experience in using Keynote for Mac is required.
- Mac Computer
- Keynote for Mac