Welcome to the Physical Education Assessment Strategies & Tools Online Course.
This online course will help you to make assessment purposeful in your physical education program. You will discover and explore easy to use assessment tools & strategies that you can use straight away in your gym. In the Physical Education Assessment Strategies & Tools online course you will learn:
- Strategies and ideas to design and implement purposeful assessments for your physical education program.
- Simple ways to collect and manage data to help inform your assessment and teaching practice.
- How to use video analysis tools to streamline your assessment and collect evidence of student progress.
- Printable and digital downloadable assessment tools that you can implement immediately.
- How to use a variety of teacher, peer & self-assessments in your physical education program.
- How technology can support and aid you in your assessment practices.
- How to assess fundamental movement competency.
- Proven methods for assessing decision making and tactical understanding.
- Formative, informal assessment strategies to inform your teaching practice.
The Course Includes:
- Easy to follow video lessons for each and every topic.
- Tried and tested printable and digital assessment tools for immediate use in your gym.
- Access to the course anytime, anywhere on any device.
- Online Facebook group where can discuss the course and assessment ideas with other students.