Top 5 Posts (by popularity) for 2015
Personal Highlights for 2015
- Marrying the love of my life @alisoneducates in front of our family & friends in the beautiful Tuscan countryside in Italy.
- Finally meeting in person SO many Team #PhysEd legends, including my good friends @JoeyFeith an @AndyVasily on a couple of occasions.
- Having the opportunity to share my thoughts and ideas about #PhysEd as a keynote at the National PE Institute in Asheville, ECIS PE in Munich and APPEC in Hong Kong.
- Finally getting around to streamlining the blog.
- Feeling more confident about my planning for and assessment of student learning in my physical education lessons.
A HUGE THANK YOU to each and every one of you who has taken the time to connect with me, both in person and online. I can not even begin to describe how incredible this year has been for me personally and professionally. 2015 will be a year that I look back on and never forget.
I am excited to see where 2016 will take me and iPhys-Ed.com. I have some exciting things in the pipeline and look forward to sharing them with you all and collaborating with everyone in Team #PhysEd to help us improve the standard of physical education for our students.
Nathan Horne is a Physical Educator based in Singapore and founder of iPhys-Ed.com. Be sure to never miss out on any of iPhys-Ed.com’s future posts by connecting with us via Twitter, Facebook or subscribing to our RSS Feed.
Nathan can be contacted on Twitter @PENathan or via email at [email protected]