Starting on December 9th, each day we will be giving away an awesome #PhysEd resource to help in your teaching & coaching practice.
To enter simply enter your name and email below and you are in with a chance to win one of these 12 amazing prizes.
Winners will be announced on our @iPhys_Ed Instagram page daily between December 9 to December 20.
On the 12 Days of #PhysEd Christmas, iPhys-Ed.com gave to me...
Fundamental Movement Skill Cards
A set of 18 printable Fundamental Movement Skill Cards to help you instruct and assess locomotor, manipulative and stability movement skills - Valued at $15
Swim Stroke Card Bundle
Printable Swim Stroke Assessment Card Bundle containing Freestyle, Breaststroke, Backstroke & Butterfly double sided Stroke Assessment Cards - Valued at $10
Movement Skills Assessment Toolkit
A comprehensive 45 page movement assessment toolkit designed to allow you to assess your students’ fundamental movement skills through the use of easy to implement assessment tools - Valued at $30
Swimming Assessment Toolkit
A complete assessment toolkit to help you assess student performance in freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke, and butterfly. This toolkit contains printable and digital assessment tools - Valued at $25
Keynote Course - Premium Level
Using the power of Keynote for Mac, this online course will give you all the skills you need to create custom game animations and presentations for your physical education program. Premium level includes Animation Resource pack filled with ready to use graphics - Valued at $35
Assessment Course - Premium Level
Discover easy to use assessment tools & strategies that you can use straight away in your gym. The online course will contain video lessons and downloadable assessment tools. This premium pack includes FREE ACCESS to the Movement Skills Assessment Toolkit & Swimming Assessment Toolkit - Valued at $99
Teaching Games - Premium Level
The Teaching Games with Purpose online course will give you the strategies and techniques to plan, teach and assess purposeful games. This course is designed for physical education teachers, sports coaches and anyone who is interested in how to mix fun with learning through gameplay - Valued at $99
Keynote Course - School Level
Using the power of Keynote for Mac create custom game animations and presentations for your physical education program. This School level includes the unlimited student enrollment as well as copies of the Game Animation Resource Pack full of premade players, fields and equipment - Valued at $195
Assessment Course - Team Level
Discover easy to use assessment tools & strategies that you can use straight away in your gym. The online course will contain video lessons and downloadable assessment tools. This Department level includes enrolment for unlimited team members and access to the Movement Skills Assessment Toolkit & Swimming Assessment Toolkit - Valued at $299
Teaching Games Course - Team Level
The Teaching Games with Purpose online course will give you the strategies and techniques to plan This Teams level gives access to the online course content and also includes access to the premium Game Resources for unlimited team members. This level is perfect for school departments and coaching teams - Valued at $299
Games Database - Lifetime Subscription
Lifetime access to the Purposeful Games Database. An ever growing resource (currently 35 games) designed with learning in mind plus 5 new game sheets and 1 new video each month. - Valued at $5 per month for LIFE!
Online Course Bundle - ALL COURSES
Individual registration for our three online courses. Win access to the Creating Games with Keynote, Assessment Strategies and Tools and Teaching Games with Purpose Online Courses - Valued at $233
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the iPhys-Ed.com and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Earth, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of iPhys-Ed.com, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of iPhys-Ed.com as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting December 9, 2019 and ending on December 20, 2019. All online entries must be received by December 20, 2019.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at iPhys-Ed.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of iPhys-Ed.com. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of iPhys-Ed.com.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a collection of online courses and digital resources. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by iPhys-Ed.com. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at iPhys-Ed.com discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for iPhys-Ed.com to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Random under the supervision of iPhys-Ed.com. Winner will be notified by Email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. iPhys-Ed.com shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 365 Days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT iPhys-Ed.com‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that iPhys-Ed.com, anyone acting on behalf of iPhys-Ed.com, and iPhys-Ed.com’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of iPhys-Ed.com. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless iPhys-Ed.com from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which iPhys-Ed.com may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: iPhys-Ed.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond iPhys-Ed.com’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, iPhys-Ed.com may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by iPhys-Ed.com. iPhys-Ed.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. iPhys-Ed.com has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, iPhys-Ed.com reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless iPhys-Ed.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Canada AND British Columbia, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in British Columbia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is iPhys-Ed.com .
14. By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.